Partly to mostly cloudy skies will be featured overnight as a disturbance passes by the region.
The system could bring us a few flurries and perhaps a snow shower or two in a spots overnight.
Thursday will be a decent day with clouds and sunshine overhead and high temperatures rebounding to around 30 degrees.
A bit of snow or ice will be possible in a few locations late Thursday night into Friday morning as another disturbance affects the area.
The temperatures will continue to moderate on Friday, with highs topping out in the upper 30s, despite mostly cloudy skies.
Periods of rain are likely on Saturday with high temperatures around 50 degrees.
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- - PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- - Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- - Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
|Record||90°F May 24, 1936||33°F May 24, 1926|