Partly to mostly cloudy skies will be featured overnight as a disturbance passes by the region.
The system could bring us a few flurries and perhaps a snow shower or two in a spots overnight.
Thursday will be a decent day with clouds and sunshine overhead and high temperatures rebounding to around 30 degrees.
A bit of snow or ice will be possible in a few locations late Thursday night into Friday morning as another disturbance affects the area.
The temperatures will continue to moderate on Friday, with highs topping out in the upper 30s, despite mostly cloudy skies.
Periods of rain are likely on Saturday with high temperatures around 50 degrees.
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos