Cirrocumulus clouds resemble small, rounded white puffs in long rows.
The small ripples in these clouds sometimes look like the scales of a fish.
Cirrocumulus clouds are more often seen in the winter and are usually a sign fair, but cold weather.
In tropical regions, they may indicate an approaching hurricane.
- - Pa. Turnpike lanes reopened between Lansdale, Quakertown
- - Crash closes Pa. Turnpike northbound between Lansdale, Quakertown
- - GOP leaders to seek halt to Pennsylvania congressional map
- - Proposed bill allows courts to seize guns from people deemed a threat
- - Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation