Cirrus clouds are the most common of the high clouds.
They are composed of ice and are thin, wispy clouds blown in high winds into long streamers.
Cirrus clouds are usually white and predict fair to pleasant weather.
By watching the movement of cirrus clouds you can tell from which direction weather is approaching.
When you see cirrus clouds, it usually indicates that a change in the weather will occur within 24 hours.
- - Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation
- - Allentown investigates city malware breach
- - Early end Tuesday to testimony in Allentown pay-to-play trial
- - Behind-the-scenes preview of the 2018 Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- - National student walkout planned for March 14 to protest gun violence
|Record||68°F February 20, 1930||-2°F February 20, 1936|