The dew point is reflected as a temperature.
So, the dew point temperature is the temperature at which condensation occurs.
Dew points are a measurement of the moisture in the air.
They are most often driven up or down by wind direction.
In this region of the country dew points often rise with a southern, western, or eastern wind and often drop when the wind is out of the north.
Dew points are also a great measuring stick of oppressive conditions, even better than humidity percentages since humidity percentages can fluctuate with daytime heating.
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull
- - Preschool teacher charged with sex assault of 3-year-old
- - Day Without Immigrants protests being held across US