Uniform grayish clouds that often cover the entire sky are known as Stratus clouds.
These clouds look very similar to fog that doesn't reach the ground.
Also light mist or drizzle sometimes occurs with these types clouds.
- - Crews race against Mother Nature to set up Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- - Spring means Rita's for some and snow shovels for others
- - PSP Strong drops damages claim against sign shop owner
- - Lehigh County Coroner looking for David Janney's next of kin
- - Police: Man punches cop, hides cocaine in his underwear
Cameras provided by PennDOT
|Record||86°F March 20, 1945||6°F March 20, 1949|