Every thunderstorm produces lightning, which kills more people each year than tornadoes.
Heavy rain from thunderstorms can lead to flash flooding, which is the number one thunderstorm killer.
Strong winds, hail, and tornadoes are also dangers associated with some thunderstorms.
- - Three-alarm fire tears through Montgomery County apartment building
- - Vietnam veterans honored with 'Welcome Home Celebration'
- - Neighbors concerns rise with another explosion in Bucks County
- - Insurance agent pleads guilty, defrauds clients of $97,000
- - Missing, endangered man last seen in Philly may be in Bucks, Montco
- - State police charge Ottsville resident who allegedly drove recklessly through construction zone
- - Businesses, residents prep for peak Appalachian Trail season
- - AG Jeff Sessions in Scranton, talks favorably of immigration enforcement
- - Coroner identifies man who died at Camelback Resort
- - Person dies after falling from balcony at Camelback Resort
|Record||95°F June 18, 1957||44°F June 18, 1958|