The lines on a surface map are called isobars.
Isobars are lines of constant pressure which are measured in units called millibars.
The numbers indicate the amount of air pressure, in millibars, that each line represents.
These lines and numbers are necessary find out exactly where High and Low pressure systems are on the maps.
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- - 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||93°F April 26, 1915||30°F April 26, 2001|