When clouds develop and rain occurs, it is due to an outside factor that is causing the air to rise.
Several things can create a rising affect, such as mountains, areas of low-pressure, frontal boundaries and even the jet stream.
- - Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- - LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- - Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties
- - New Allentown police chief says focus will be community engagement
- - Police: Man passed out on heroin in McDonald's bathroom
Cameras provided by PennDOT
|Record||86°F April 24, 1960||29°F April 24, 1930|