Severe weather is defined as any destructive storm that may contain any or all of the following: thunder, lightning, gusty winds, hail, snow, ice, or a tornado.
Such storms are created when there is a tremendous amount of instability in the atmosphere.
Severe weather can be anything from thunderstorms in the spring to snow storms in the winter, leaving destruction along their paths.
- - Car crashes into pole along S. 4th St. in Salisbury Twp.
- - Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- - Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|