A landspout is a very weak tornado that is not associated with a wall cloud or a mesocyclone.
It is the land equivalent of a waterspout.
- - Longtime produce stand to close up shop at Allentown Fairground Farmers Market
- - Easton girl attacked by pit bull
- - Local ALS patient puts hope in new FDA-approved drug
- - Residents and council doubt this year's opening of Allentown's Cedar Beach Pool
- - Easton Police Department moving to old Express Times building
- - Pottstown makes a stand against racism
- - Road rage shooting suspect waives preliminary hearing
- - Philadelphia mayor: Time to discuss future of Rizzo statue
- - Former Montgomery Co. middle school teacher scentenced in sexual assault case
- - 2nd defense attorney wants off Bill Cosby's sex assault case
Cameras provided by PennDOT
|Record||96°F August 18, 1913||47°F August 18, 1981|