A meteorologist is a scientist who studies meteorology (the atmosphere), and the atmospheric effects on the environment.
Specifically, the American Meteorological Society defines a meteorologist as "a person with specialized education who uses scientific principles to explain, understand, observe, or forecast the earth's atmospheric phenomena and/or how the atmosphere affects the earth and life on the planet."
- - Family, neighbors react to Amy Yu's return to Allentown, Kevin Esterly's arrest
- - Local artist commemorates Eagles Championship Parade with unique print
- - Amy Yu back in Allentown; Kevin Esterly in Miami awaiting extradition
- - Woman dies almost one year after being involved in South Whitehall car crash
- - Man arrested after stabbing neighbor multiple times in Easton
- - Multiple crews battle large fire at former Trainers Inn in Carbon County
- - Benefit basketball game played to honor former Schuylkill Valley student
- - Coroner called to crash in West Penn Township
- - 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- - Stroudsburg teen immerses herself in Irish dancing
|Record||77°F March 18, 1927||5°F March 18, 1967|