A meteorologist is a scientist who studies meteorology (the atmosphere), and the atmospheric effects on the environment.
Specifically, the American Meteorological Society defines a meteorologist as "a person with specialized education who uses scientific principles to explain, understand, observe, or forecast the earth's atmospheric phenomena and/or how the atmosphere affects the earth and life on the planet."
- - Upper Saucon approves 2018 budget adjustments
- - Bethlehem paramedics request body armor to protect themselves from irate patients
- - Turkey Day Game documentary complete; presentation made to Northampton School Board
- - Victaulic creating 50 new jobs by end of 2018
- - Alternative utility rates to benefit customers, environment
- - Auditor: DNC convention bonuses didn't violate grant terms
- - Upper Merion officers cleared in shooting of alleged serial robber
- - A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- - Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- - PHOTOS: Fire aftermath at assisted living center
|Record||73°F November 21, 1931||17°F November 21, 1951|