A stationary front separates a warmer air mass from a cooler air mass. A stationary front has little or no movement thus the cold and warm front symbols are drawn in alternating fashion. If a stationary front is draped across your region, likely your weather will be the same for at least a few days.
- - Early end Tuesday to testimony in Allentown pay-to-play trial
- - Behind-the-scenes preview of the 2018 Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- - National student walkout planned for March 14 to protest gun violence
- - 'We're not joking around here, Ed' and other tidbits heard in pay-to-play trial
- - Styx, Joan Jett to headline Musikfest opening night
|Record||68°F February 20, 1930||-2°F February 20, 1936|