A stationary front separates a warmer air mass from a cooler air mass. A stationary front has little or no movement thus the cold and warm front symbols are drawn in alternating fashion. If a stationary front is draped across your region, likely your weather will be the same for at least a few days.
- - Man with arrest warrant for alleged sexual assault of minors seen in Solebury Township
- - More than 600 volunteers pick up litter in Pottstown CARES event
- - Obama visits Philadelphia, touts 'blue wave'
- - Perkasie man facing charges of hindering prosecution, tampering evidence
- - Bucks County offers free flu shots to county residents
- - Police asking for public's help in investigation into fatal Stroud Township crash
- - East Stroudsburg University partners with tribal nation
- - Shawn Christy's mother speaks out on son's capture
- - Boyfriend facing homicide charge in connection with fatal pedestrian crash
- - East Stroudsburg man accused of sexually assaulting 4-year-old
|Record||92°F September 24, 1970||31°F September 24, 1963|