A weather radio is a radio that receives signals from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) and the National Weather Service.
These signals include current conditions, river levels, forecasts and important alerts notifying listeners of advisories, watches, and warnings.
- - U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- - Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- - Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- - Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- - U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|