Frost is formed when the air temperature drops below freezing.
This causes the water vapor in the air to become ice crystals.
These ice crystals attach to surfaces in a thin layer. The white ice crystals left on the surface are frost.
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull
- - Preschool teacher charged with sex assault of 3-year-old
- - Day Without Immigrants protests being held across US
Cameras provided by PennDOT