The damage that is done to you skin due to a prolonged exposure to cold temperatures is known as frostbite.
Temperature that are usually below 32° F can cause frostbite.
- - Police: Schuylkill County district judge target of threats
- - Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- - Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- - East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
Cameras provided by PennDOT