The relative humidity is the percent of saturation humidity.
When the relative humidity is 100%, it means the air is completely saturated with moisture.
Since warmer air can hold much more water vapor than cooler air, the relative humidity fluctuates with the temperature of the air.
The closer the dew point temperature is to the actual temperature, the higher the relative humidity percentage will be.
- - Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- - 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- - Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
|Record||93°F May 26, 1914||39°F May 26, 1956|