Temperature is a measure of how hot or cold a substance is, which is dependent on the average kinetic energy of the particles within it.
Since the kinetic energy of an object is the energy which it possesses due to its motion, we are also measuring how fast the atoms and molecules of a substance are moving.
Temperature is measured in degrees on the Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Kelvin scales.
- - Mother, brother react to Allentown teen Amy Yu being found in Mexico
- - Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- - Local tattoo artist leaves permanent mark on Musikfest
- - Bethlehem pulls together to hold St. Patrick's Day parade
- - Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced
|Record||77°F March 18, 1927||5°F March 18, 1967|