Temperature is a measure of how hot or cold a substance is, which is dependent on the average kinetic energy of the particles within it.
Since the kinetic energy of an object is the energy which it possesses due to its motion, we are also measuring how fast the atoms and molecules of a substance are moving.
Temperature is measured in degrees on the Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Kelvin scales.
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull
- - Preschool teacher charged with sex assault of 3-year-old
- - Day Without Immigrants protests being held across US