Aside from your eyes, a radar is the most important tool for a meteorologists.
Radars can indicate heavy precipitation, hail and circulation with in a storm.
Meteorologists use radars all year round to gather information about all types of severe weather.
- - Crews respond to morning house fire in Alburtis
- - Police searching for man accused of robbing Allentown shop with knife
- - Wilson, Pine Grove advance to respective District 11 finals
- - How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- - Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
|Record||94°F May 30, 1987||36°F May 30, 1949|