Aside from your eyes, a radar is the most important tool for a meteorologists.
Radars can indicate heavy precipitation, hail and circulation with in a storm.
Meteorologists use radars all year round to gather information about all types of severe weather.
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull
- - Preschool teacher charged with sex assault of 3-year-old
- - Day Without Immigrants protests being held across US