Aside from your eyes, a radar is the most important tool for a meteorologists.
Radars can indicate heavy precipitation, hail and circulation with in a storm.
Meteorologists use radars all year round to gather information about all types of severe weather.
- - Chester County mom gets 42-94 years for brutal beating death of son, 3
- - Company president stores hazardous waste, faces charges
- - PHOTOS: Truck's trailer fails to clear railroad overpass
- - Police event makes wish come true for boy battling cancer
- - Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- - Pizza delivery driver ambushed, shot; 3 charged with attempted homicide
- - 3, including a 17-year-old boy, charged in pizza delivery shooting
- - Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- - 58-year-old pizza delivery driver in critical condition
- - Pizza delivery driver shot at East Stroudsburg University