The Saffir-Simpson Scale is a set scale to determine the strength in a hurricane.
The scale is broken down into to seven different categories, starting with a tropical depressing. It then moves up to a tropical storm and categories 1 to 5.
- - Salisbury girls win pigtail round game over Palisades
- - Hidden Figures movie credited with increasing girls' interest in STEM classes
- - Woman seriously injured in hit-and-run crash in Allentown
- - Jeff Braido approved as Easton's new football coach
- - No new trial in 2006 case of mistaken identity killing
Cameras provided by PennDOT