The wind chill is a temperature measurement that your body feels when combining the air temperature with the wind speed.
As the wind speeds increase, the quicker the exposed areas of your body lose its heat and the colder you will feel.
- - Former Lehigh County judge nominated for Allentown solicitor
- - Bucks woman gets prison for DUI crash that killed Allentown man
- - Democratic candidates give views on single-payer health care
- - Northampton borough tables rentals ordinance
- - Changes to Da Vinci Center project prompt questions from county
- - Local corporations raise funds with United Way campaign
- - New distribution center in Tobyhanna Twp. to create 80 jobs
- - Police: Winery owners unlawfully recorded customers, employees
- - Police: Owners of local winery record employees, customers without permission
- - Businesses shovel out after snow blankets the Poconos