The wind chill is a temperature measurement that your body feels when combining the air temperature with the wind speed.
As the wind speeds increase, the quicker the exposed areas of your body lose its heat and the colder you will feel.
- - Allentown rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- - Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- - Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- - Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- - Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event
Cameras provided by PennDOT
|Record||90°F May 25, 1991||33°F May 25, 1956|