The Atlantic hurricane season is from June 1 to November 30, but most hurricanes occur during the fall months.
The Eastern Pacific hurricane season is from May 15 to November 30.
- - U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- - Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- - Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- - Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- - U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
Cameras provided by PennDOT
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|