Tornadoes are most common in the central part of the United States, known as the Great Plains.
This area is suited to bring all of the ingredients together to forms tornadoes.
More than 500 tornadoes typically occur in this area every year and is why it is commonly known as "Tornado Alley."
- - Plane crashes on golf fairway, splits in half
- - Mysterious cemetery crash leaves woman trapped in car for hours
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull