Three conditions must be met in order for you to see a rainbow.
First, it must be raining.
Second, the sun must be shining.
Third, the observer must be between the sun and the rain.
The lower the sun is in the sky, the higher the arc of the rainbow will be.
- - Lehigh County coroner seeks family of Allentown man
- - Special Olympics athletes, DeSales students compete in soccer games
- - Hockey making an early comeback in Allentown
- - Several taken to hospital after 2-vehicle crash in Allentown
- - Police investigating after raised dump truck crashes into Route 33 overpass
- - Bill Cosby to be sentenced for 2004 sex assault
- - Boy, 7, killed on SEPTA tracks in Philadelphia
- - Police seek suspect in armed robbery at Perkasie gas station
- - Man with arrest warrant for alleged sexual assault of minors seen in Solebury Township
- - More than 600 volunteers pick up litter in Pottstown CARES event
- - Police asking for public's help in investigation into fatal Stroud Township crash
- - East Stroudsburg University partners with tribal nation
- - Shawn Christy's mother speaks out on son's capture
- - Boyfriend facing homicide charge in connection with fatal pedestrian crash
- - East Stroudsburg man accused of sexually assaulting 4-year-old
|Record||92°F September 24, 1970||31°F September 24, 1963|