Three conditions must be met in order for you to see a rainbow.
First, it must be raining.
Second, the sun must be shining.
Third, the observer must be between the sun and the rain.
The lower the sun is in the sky, the higher the arc of the rainbow will be.
- - Crews search for missing swimmer at Glen Onoko falls
- - DA: Monroe County individuals face charges after multi-state investigation
- - Coffee with a Cop: Police surprise customers in Stroudsburg
- - Intruder shot by homeowner in Schuylkill County now faces charges
- - Bangor man killed in motorcycle crash