A tornado warning is issued when a Doppler Radar indicates a thunderstorm has the circulation necessary to produce a tornado or a funnel cloud has been spotted.
- - Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- - 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- - Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
Cameras provided by PennDOT
|Record||93°F May 26, 1914||39°F May 26, 1956|