A cloud is made up of liquid water droplets that come together when the air is heated up by the sun.
When these droplets are heated, they start to rise.
As the droplets rise higher they then start to slowly cool until they reach the saturation point and condense into a cloud.
As long as the cloud and the air it's made of is warmer than the outside air around it, it floats!
- - Company president stores hazardous waste, faces charges
- - PHOTOS: Truck's trailer fails to clear railroad overpass
- - Police event makes wish come true for boy battling cancer
- - Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- - Police need public's help to find alleged QNB bank robber
- - 3, including a 17-year-old boy, charged in pizza delivery shooting
- - Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- - 58-year-old pizza delivery driver in critical condition
- - Pizza delivery driver shot at East Stroudsburg University
- - Police investigate early-morning shooting at East Stroudsburg University