A cloud is made up of liquid water droplets that come together when the air is heated up by the sun.
When these droplets are heated, they start to rise.
As the droplets rise higher they then start to slowly cool until they reach the saturation point and condense into a cloud.
As long as the cloud and the air it's made of is warmer than the outside air around it, it floats!
- - Plane crashes on golf fairway, splits in half
- - Mysterious cemetery crash leaves woman trapped in car for hours
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull