A cloud is made up of liquid water droplets that come together when the air is heated up by the sun.
When these droplets are heated, they start to rise.
As the droplets rise higher they then start to slowly cool until they reach the saturation point and condense into a cloud.
As long as the cloud and the air it's made of is warmer than the outside air around it, it floats!
- - Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- - 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- - Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
|Record||92°F May 26, 2010||39°F May 26, 1956|