On visible satellites, areas that appear whiter and brighter are due to thicker clouds.
They are reflecting more light than thinner areas of clouds.
With infrared satellites, the whiter clouds represent higher clouds that are colder.
- - Plane crashes on golf fairway, splits in half
- - Mysterious cemetery crash leaves woman trapped in car for hours
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull
Cameras provided by PennDOT