A shower or thunderstorm will continue to be possible for awhile Wednesday evening and early overnight, so keep the umbrella handy for a bit longer.
Otherwise, look for partly cloudy skies overnight along with humid conditions and low temperatures around 70 degrees.
The warm and humid weather is expected to stick around on Independence Day with highs reaching the upper 80s to around 90 degrees.
Thursday will also feature a mix of clouds and sunshine with a shower or thunderstorm possible in spots, mainly during the afternoon and evening hours.
Friday will be sticky and quite warm as temperatures top out in the upper 80s to near 90 degrees again with clouds and sunshine overhead.
A shower or thunderstorm can't be ruled out in spots on Friday, especially in the afternoon and evening, but most of the time should end up staying dry.
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Police plan update on probe of package explosion
- - Philadelphia OKs targeted recount, rejects software analysis
- - Judge blocks precinct recounts in Montgomery County
- - Trump alma mater gives sanctuary to students in US illegally