Today will feature clouds and some sun along with humid conditions.
There can still be a couple of showers and a thunderstorm, although the coverage should be less than Monday and Tuesday.
Independence Day looks alright with a mix of clouds and sun and afternoon highs in the upper 80s along with humid conditions.
There can be a shower or thunderstorm in spots during the afternoon and evening.
Friday looks similar with a shower or thunderstorm in spots during the afternoon.
Today: Humid with clouds and some sun; couple of showers/t-storm. High: 84
Tonight: Evening shower/t-storm; partly cloudy and muggy. Low: 70
Independence Day: Humid with clouds and sun; PM/evening shower/t-storm in spots. High: 87 Low: 70
- - Motorcycle collides with vehicle in Bath, injuries reported
- - 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- - Police: DUI suspect twice the legal limit with kids in car
- - Rollover crash reported on I-78 in Lower Saucon
- - SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- - State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
|Record||93°F April 26, 1915||30°F April 26, 2001|