ALLENTOWN, Pa. - After a dusting/coating of snow, it is a brisk and chilly afternoon across the region with high temperatures holding in the lower 20s and wind chills in the single digits and teens.
Some locations saw as much as 3 and 4 inches close to Philadelphia.
Overnight lows will break records across the area as the mercury plummets to around zero.
The record in the Lehigh Valley is 3 from 1943 and Reading's record is 7 from 1913. Tuesday will continue to be very cold with partly sunny skies and highs in the middle 20s.
Wednesday will be a bit milder as the temperature recovers into the lower 30s with a mix of clouds and sunshine.
- - Judge to defendant: 'I will have you removed from the courtroom'
- - 62-year-old allegedly assaults hospital guard, nurse
- - Police stop van for speeding, find nearly 700 cartons of untaxed cigarettes
- - Police: Man arrested inside charter school high on heroin, speed in December attack
- - Wilson Borough adopts $2M 2017 Budget with tax hike
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.