As featured on
It may be the last season for the holiday destination just off the westbound side of Route 22, depending on if and when a buyer steps up.
- Humidity: 49%
- Cloud Coverage: 48%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 07:21:50 AM
- Sunset: 05:02:57 PM
Partly sunny, brisk, and chilly. Winds should ease up later in the day.
Partly to mostly cloudy and cold.
Turning out mostly cloudy and not as cold. There might be a rain or snow shower late.
- Bill prohibiting invasive examination of unconscious patients now law in N.J.
- Murphy sworn in for 2nd term as New Jersey governor
- White House soft-launches COVID-19 test request website
- Local retailer finalizes sale of Saucon Valley entertainment venue
- US faces wave of omicron deaths in coming weeks, models say
- Mack Truck announces new and improved 'Automated Manual Transmission'
- Good Shepherd moves N. Whitehall Twp. site to new location
- LGBT Center in Reading to hand out warm meals to those in need
- Reading hospital doctor receives Citizenship Award for helping at crash scene
- Tower Health Physician named chair of state trauma systems board
Recommended for you
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.