- Humidity: 50%
- Cloud Coverage:10%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:08:08 AM
- Sunset: 08:05:31 PM
Hot and humid with plenty of sunshine.
Mainly clear, warm, and muggy with patchy fog late.
Sunny to partly cloudy, remaining hot and humid with a shower or thunderstorm in spots late in the day.
- Schools in Pa. to get more state virus analysis to guide reopening
- Health Beat: Autism and COVID-19: Talking with your kids
- Car, military vehicle crash on Route 183 in Jefferson
- Musikfest 2020 comes to a close
- Reports: Big Ten will not play football in the fall
- High bacteria levels detected in Delaware River, Round Valley after storms
- Truck-mounted spraying of mosquitoes set for Reading
- McDonald's sues ousted CEO, alleging employee relationships
- Man seriously hurt after hit by vehicle in Allentown
- PPL to sell UK assets, focus on US business