- Humidity: 43%
- Cloud Coverage:49%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:50:50 AM
- Sunset: 08:25:10 PM
Partly to mostly sunny and pleasant with continued low humidity. Perhaps a brief shower in far northeast PA or far northwest NJ.
Partly cloudy and pleasant.
Sunny to partly cloudy, warm, and dry with low humidity for one more day; turning stickier overnight.
- INTERVIEW: Senate candidate Val Arkoosh visits the Lehigh Valley
- Sticker shock: Rising cost of the pandemic
- NJ hot air balloon festival returns in Hunterdon County
- Greater Reading Chamber Alliance pushing lawmakers to address unemployment fraud
- TV, film legend Ed Asner brings one-man show to Schuylkill County
- Salisbury OKs $550K-plus for August road-paving projects
- DA: Quakertown corrections officer smuggled drugs into correctional facility
- Police investigating after body found in dumpster in East Stroudsburg
- ASD interim superintendent resigns
- Allentown School District beginning year in-person; masks optional for vaccinated students, staff
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.