As featured on
- Humidity: 86%
- Cloud Coverage:98%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:09:28 AM
- Sunset: 04:35:24 PM
Considerable cloudiness with a shower or two, evolving into a steadier rain in the afternoon.
Periods of rain.
Cloudy with rain tapering off and ending in the morning; becoming blustery with some clearing in the afternoon.
- Penn State Health St. Joseph expands COVID-19 testing at Reading campus
- Tamaqua high-rise fire leaves 1 dead, sends 2 to hospital
- Easton's new boutique hotel open for reservations
- Theft suspect allegedly leads police on foot chase across Route 22
- Construction starts on Hamburg Logistics Center
- Northampton County coroner asking for public's help as it investigates death of man found in wooded area
- Southern Berks Regional EMS merges with TowerDirect
- Alvernia receives grant for CollegeTowne program
- Reward being offered as authorities continue to investigate 2007 homicide in Monroe County
- Quakertown school board debates emergency declaration parameters
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.