Original Airdate: 10/25/2021 | Guests: Tim Ramos (R) - Candidate for Allentown Mayor; Matt Tuerk (D) - Candidate for Allentown Mayor
About The Show
Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce President and CEO, Tony Iannelli, has hosted Business Matters for 17 years! This award-winning program airs Monday nights at 7:30pm on WFMZ-Ch. 69. WFMZ reaches 2.7 million cable, satellite, and over air with antenna households from Hazelton to the New Jersey Shore. This interactive and fast paced half-hour program gets inside the minds of business and community leaders to talk about their successes and challenges, as well as regional public policy issues and world trends.
Topics range from legislation affecting the business community (immigration, minimum wage, taxes…) to community at large issues (gun rights, marijuana legalization, police reform…) Each week the show offers new guests, and topics to keep all the viewers up to date on current events. The show format varies from panelist style and one-on-one discussions, to debates and conversations with up to 5 Members of Congress at once!
The show never fails to represent both sides of an issue. Some VIP guests to appear on Business Matters are U.S. President Joe Biden, U.S. Senators Pat Toomey and Bob Casey, Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as well as Formula One Racing world champion Mario Andretti...just to name a few!
- Warminster Twp. police seeking information about fatal crash
- Traveling safely with COVID-19 precautions in place
- Openings & Closings: Business happenings around the area
- Allentown Pastor discusses the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- History's Headlines: General Tom Thumb in Allentown
- Bitter cold to start the weekend; snow and rain to end it
- Berks County braces for winter weather ahead of expected storm
- Barry 'The Hatchet' ready for Brady after bout with COVID-19
- Lehigh Valley Zoo to close Saturday amid freezing temperatures to protect animals
- Home plumbing expert explains how best to protect your pipes from freezing, cracking amid frigid temps