Original Airdate: 10/19/20 | Guests: Jim Lee - Susquehanna Polling and Research, Inc; Dr. Christopher Borick - Muhlenberg College Institute of Public Opinion; Bernadette Comfort - PA for Trump; John Callahan - Biden for President
About The Show
Business Matters with Tony Iannelli, is the region's only local business show on commercial television. Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce President, Tony Iannelli, hosts this weekly program that airs Monday's at 7:30pm on WFMZ-Ch. 69. WFMZ reaches 2.7 million cable, satellite, and over air with antenna households from Hazelton to the Jersey Shore. Business Matters is a half-hour interview show that gets inside the minds of business and community leaders to talk about their successes and challenges, as well as regional public policy issues and world trends. Topics range from legislation affecting the business community (right to work; immigration, prevailing wage...) to community at large issues (gun rights, school vouchers, taxes...). The show has 4 panelists representing two sides of an issue. One-on-One programs with VIP's include U.S. Senators Bob Casey and Pat Toomey, US Secretaries Hillary Clinton, Ray Lahood and PA Governor Tom Corbett...just to name a few!
- Stocks fall as economic pain deepens, rally runs out of gas
- New coronavirus strain found in southeastern Pa.
- Bucks officials warn about phone scam
- Victim in Allentown stabbing: 'It happened so quick'
- No charges in Pennsylvania discarded-ballots case
- Police: Man fatally shoots dog, injures man in Pottsville
- COVID-19 drive-thru testing site coming to Beltzville State Park
- Self-described left-wing activist charged in Capitol riot
- NJ state employees ordered to work from home inauguration day
- Man dies after crash in Gilberton
- Here comes the sun: The link between Vitamin D and COVID-19
- Dixie cup plant in Forks Township to close by end of year
- Child reports being abducted from school, escaping
- Allentown School District explains why it is staying virtual
- 4 face court hearing in shooting death of Whitehall teen
- Man arrested in Montco after police find $200K worth of drugs in car
- Pennsylvania Capitol closing; more security being added
- Charges: Retired Pa. firefighter threw extinguisher at Capitol Police
- 69 News helps local woman cross item off her bucket list
- What could new CDC rules mean for your vacation plans?