Original Airdate: 2/22/21 | Guests: Michael Cutler - Retired Senior Special Agent. INS; Raymond G. Lahoud, Esq. - Norris McLaughlin P.A.
About The Show
Business Matters with Tony Iannelli, is the region's only local business show on commercial television. Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce President, Tony Iannelli, hosts this weekly program that airs Monday's at 7:30pm on WFMZ-Ch. 69. WFMZ reaches 2.7 million cable, satellite, and over air with antenna households from Hazelton to the Jersey Shore. Business Matters is a half-hour interview show that gets inside the minds of business and community leaders to talk about their successes and challenges, as well as regional public policy issues and world trends. Topics range from legislation affecting the business community (right to work; immigration, prevailing wage...) to community at large issues (gun rights, school vouchers, taxes...). The show has 4 panelists representing two sides of an issue. One-on-One programs with VIP's include U.S. Senators Bob Casey and Pat Toomey, US Secretaries Hillary Clinton, Ray Lahood and PA Governor Tom Corbett...just to name a few!
- Rare Disease Day takes on whole new meaning during pandemic
- Local health experts say they are seeing decline in COVID-19 hospitalizations
- Coffee shop that employs people with disabilities coming to the Lehigh Valley
- New business popping up in Lehigh Valley expected to bring more than 150 new jobs
- One Tank Trip: 'Storyland' at Reading Public Museum
- AG: 4 arrested for roles in alleged oxycodone distribution ring in NJ
- Health Beat: Scorpion venom treats arthritis?
- St. Luke's treats 1,000th COVID patient with monoclonal antibody therapy
- Easton police arrest man in church break-in, vandalism
- Volunteer service to help people pre-register for COVID-19 vaccine in Montgomery County
- Police say man charged in Bethlehem Twp. homicide shot victim in the back
- Alburtis dad says lessons can be learned after somebody steals from son as he tries to make some extra money
- Gunfire claims life of another young man in Reading
- Suspect charged in Bethlehem Township homicide
- LA sheriff calls Tiger Woods crash 'purely an accident'
- Man charged in fatal shooting during argument in Poconos parking lot
- Fatal drug overdose leads to arrest of Boyertown couple
- Nazareth K-3 students to return to full-time, in-person instruction March 22
- 17-year cicadas to emerge in southeastern Pa. this spring
- Teen charged in stabbing at playground that injured 2 siblings