Original Airdate: 5/10/21 | Guests: Greg Kelly - President, Kelly Auto Group; Keith Muir - General Manager, Star Buick GMC; Steven Mertz - SVP of Lending, First Commonwealth FCU; Kyle Egge - Regional Vice President, Ciocca Dealerships; Greg Rentschler - Co-Owner, Rentschler Chrysler Jeep Dodge
About The Show
Business Matters with Tony Iannelli, is the region's only local business show on commercial television. Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce President, Tony Iannelli, hosts this weekly program that airs Monday's at 7:30pm on WFMZ-Ch. 69. WFMZ reaches 2.7 million cable, satellite, and over air with antenna households from Hazelton to the Jersey Shore. Business Matters is a half-hour interview show that gets inside the minds of business and community leaders to talk about their successes and challenges, as well as regional public policy issues and world trends. Topics range from legislation affecting the business community (right to work; immigration, prevailing wage...) to community at large issues (gun rights, school vouchers, taxes...). The show has 4 panelists representing two sides of an issue. One-on-One programs with VIP's include U.S. Senators Bob Casey and Pat Toomey, US Secretaries Hillary Clinton, Ray Lahood and PA Governor Tom Corbett...just to name a few!
- Keystone Villa at Douglassville celebrates Flag Day
- Driver killed when car hits bridge, struck by tractor-trailer in Jefferson Twp.
- Tractor-trailer flips on its side in Mahoning Twp.
- Health Beat: Life-saving treatment for spinal cord injury patients?
- Allentown celebrates Flag Day
- Barn fire in Maxatawny Twp. caused by self-heating of hay bales
- Martin Guitar appoints growth strategist as new CEO
- New Allentown police officers sworn in at City Hall
- S. Heidelberg Twp. fire ruled accidental
- $15M grant to go to NJ summer camps, provide financial assistance to families
- Coroner called to tractor-trailer involved crash in Jefferson Twp.
- Flames engulf home in Whitehall
- Man arrested in stabbing at Berks County convenience store
- Woman flown to hospital after fall on Appalachian Trail
- Shots fired during suspected road rage incident in Bethlehem
- Standoff ends peacefully in South Whitehall
- Mother pleads no contest to hiding newborn in paint bucket
- Man dies days after being rescued from Reading apartment fire
- Whitehall Mall owner files for bankruptcy
- Flames destroy barn in Washington Township