NOTE TO OUR VIEWERS: This show was originally broadcast on 12/31/18 Guest: David Harrington - Attorney, Albarelli and Stirba, Victor Martinez - Mega 106.9, Ron Angle, Glenn Centolanza - Limo Today
About The Show
Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce President and CEO, Tony Iannelli, has hosted Business Matters for 17 years! This award-winning program airs Monday nights at 7:30pm on WFMZ-Ch. 69. WFMZ reaches 2.7 million cable, satellite, and over air with antenna households from Hazelton to the New Jersey Shore. This interactive and fast paced half-hour program gets inside the minds of business and community leaders to talk about their successes and challenges, as well as regional public policy issues and world trends.
Topics range from legislation affecting the business community (immigration, minimum wage, taxes…) to community at large issues (gun rights, marijuana legalization, police reform…) Each week the show offers new guests, and topics to keep all the viewers up to date on current events. The show format varies from panelist style and one-on-one discussions, to debates and conversations with up to 5 Members of Congress at once!
The show never fails to represent both sides of an issue. Some VIP guests to appear on Business Matters are U.S. President Joe Biden, U.S. Senators Pat Toomey and Bob Casey, Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as well as Formula One Racing world champion Mario Andretti...just to name a few!
- Health Beat: Bariatric surgery: Cutting heart attack risk
- Allentown, nearby areas ranked as among the best places in the country to support local farming
- State Sen. Lisa Boscola speaks with 69 News about proposal to pause Pa.'s gas tax
- Thousands of items given away during clothing and shoe giveaway at FirstEnergy stadium
- LVIA sees post-pandemic travel surge in May
- Aide: Trump dismissed Jan. 6 threats, wanted to join crowd
- Talks yield no Pennsylvania budget deal, with 3 days left
- Restaurant owner says Ranch House near West Lawn will reopen
- Fight over 2020 election records lands in Pennsylvania court
- Allentown Health Bureau offering COVID-19 vaccine to children under 5
- Bucks police attempt to identify woman accused of fraudulently withdrawing thousands of dollars
- New hospital proposed in Monroe would be county's 2nd new medical center in 107 years
- Select Sheetz stations temporarily lower price of certain gas, some drivers cautious of using flex fuel
- Crews fight 3-alarm fire at Allentown apartment building
- Drone helps police capture man who threatened restaurant staff in South Heidelberg Twp.
- Police seek person who stole from Walmart in Lower Nazareth
- Wawa proposed for Nazareth Pike clears hurdle with Bethlehem Township planners
- LVHN plans new hospital, medical offices in Pocono Township
- Police seek pair accused of stealing from Quakertown area Walmart
- Man threatens restaurant staff with knife when told he can't work that day, police say