NOTE TO OUR VIEWERS: This show was originally broadcast on 12/31/18 Guest: David Harrington - Attorney, Albarelli and Stirba, Victor Martinez - Mega 106.9, Ron Angle, Glenn Centolanza - Limo Today
About The Show
Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce President and CEO, Tony Iannelli, has hosted Business Matters for 17 years! This award-winning program airs Monday nights at 7:30pm on WFMZ-Ch. 69. WFMZ reaches 2.7 million cable, satellite, and over air with antenna households from Hazelton to the New Jersey Shore. This interactive and fast paced half-hour program gets inside the minds of business and community leaders to talk about their successes and challenges, as well as regional public policy issues and world trends.
Topics range from legislation affecting the business community (immigration, minimum wage, taxes…) to community at large issues (gun rights, marijuana legalization, police reform…) Each week the show offers new guests, and topics to keep all the viewers up to date on current events. The show format varies from panelist style and one-on-one discussions, to debates and conversations with up to 5 Members of Congress at once!
The show never fails to represent both sides of an issue. Some VIP guests to appear on Business Matters are U.S. President Joe Biden, U.S. Senators Pat Toomey and Bob Casey, Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as well as Formula One Racing world champion Mario Andretti...just to name a few!
- Brito in stable condition following two procedures
- NYC will require vaccination proof for indoor dining, gyms
- Medical school students share message through mural
- Pa. senator hopes to issue election subpoenas within 2 weeks
- Museum of Industrial History holds ribbon cutting ceremony for Foundry Park, Air Products Pavilion stage
- Pa. lawmakers talking about possible alternatives to the gas tax
- Books to bikes: Kids rewarded for reading this summer
- Three XPO Logistics warehouses in region spun off as part of GXO
- Mother of would-be Reagan assassin John Hinckley dies at 95
- Health Beat: Relieve back pain with 'NADIA'
- Allentown police, coroner respond to shooting
- Coroner IDs man, 27, killed in shooting in Allentown
- Neighbors recount moments after deadly shooting in Allentown
- 3 people seriously hurt in crash on Route 183 in Bern
- California and NYC Order Mandatory COVID-19 Testing Among Municipal Workers
- Whitehall considers bill to curb commercial outdoor cooking
- Flames engulf home in Stroudsburg
- Cuomo urged to resign after probe finds he harassed 11 women
- Update: Officer dead, suspect killed in violence outside Pentagon
- Johnny Depp wins victory in Amber Heard legal battle over $7m settlement donations