Original Airdate: 12/16/19 | Guest: Scott Curtis - Retired FBI Special Agent/Associate Director Navigant Consulting
About The Show
Business Matters with Tony Iannelli, is the region's only local business show on commercial television. Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce President, Tony Iannelli, hosts this weekly program that airs Monday's at 7:30pm on WFMZ-Ch. 69. WFMZ reaches 2.7 million cable, satellite, and over air with antenna households from Hazelton to the Jersey Shore. Business Matters is a half-hour interview show that gets inside the minds of business and community leaders to talk about their successes and challenges, as well as regional public policy issues and world trends. Topics range from legislation affecting the business community (right to work; immigration, prevailing wage...) to community at large issues (gun rights, school vouchers, taxes...). The show has 4 panelists representing two sides of an issue. One-on-One programs with VIP's include U.S. Senators Bob Casey and Pat Toomey, US Secretaries Hillary Clinton, Ray Lahood and PA Governor Tom Corbett...just to name a few!
- Joe Biden proposes $1.9-trillion stimulus plan
- Community remembers Ronald 'Trooper' Rossi
- Berks EMS COVID-19 Task Force urging vaccination
- Security beefed up at U.S. Capitol, state capitals ahead of inauguration
- Berks man captures another stunning shot of moon
- What could new CDC rules mean for your vacation plans?
- Allentown Art Museum ready for visitors, opening new exhibits
- Lehigh, Northampton counties stepping up security at government buildings ahead of inauguration
- Met-Ed advises of low-flying helicopter inspecting lines
- A $12 billion loss for 2020, Delta is cautious in early 2021