Original Airdate: 12/7/20 | Guests: Richard A. Anderson - President & CEO, St. Luke’s University Health Network; Congressman Matt Cartwright - (D - PA - 8); Representative Ryan Mackenzie - 134th District
NWS Weather Alert
NWS Weather Alert
NOTE: This information is provided by the National Weather Service. Forecast may differ from local information provided by our own 69News Meteorologists
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM SUNDAY TO 3 AM EST MONDAY... * WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches and ice accumulations of around one tenth of an inch. Winds gusting as high as 40 mph. * WHERE...Portions of northern and northwest New Jersey and east central and southeast Pennsylvania. * WHEN...From 6 PM Sunday to 3 AM EST Monday. * IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Precipitation is expected to start as snow before quickly changing to a wintry mix and eventually changing to all rain. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Slow down and use caution while traveling. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1. &&
About The Show
Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce President and CEO, Tony Iannelli, has hosted Business Matters for 17 years! This award-winning program airs Monday nights at 7:30pm on WFMZ-Ch. 69. WFMZ reaches 2.7 million cable, satellite, and over air with antenna households from Hazelton to the New Jersey Shore. This interactive and fast paced half-hour program gets inside the minds of business and community leaders to talk about their successes and challenges, as well as regional public policy issues and world trends.
Topics range from legislation affecting the business community (immigration, minimum wage, taxes…) to community at large issues (gun rights, marijuana legalization, police reform…) Each week the show offers new guests, and topics to keep all the viewers up to date on current events. The show format varies from panelist style and one-on-one discussions, to debates and conversations with up to 5 Members of Congress at once!
The show never fails to represent both sides of an issue. Some VIP guests to appear on Business Matters are U.S. President Joe Biden, U.S. Senators Pat Toomey and Bob Casey, Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as well as Formula One Racing world champion Mario Andretti...just to name a few!
- Warminster Twp. police seeking information about fatal crash
- Traveling safely with COVID-19 precautions in place
- Openings & Closings: Business happenings around the area
- Allentown Pastor discusses the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- History's Headlines: General Tom Thumb in Allentown
- Bitter cold to start the weekend; snow and rain to end it
- Berks County braces for winter weather ahead of expected storm
- Barry 'The Hatchet' ready for Brady after bout with COVID-19
- Lehigh Valley Zoo to close Saturday amid freezing temperatures to protect animals
- Home plumbing expert explains how best to protect your pipes from freezing, cracking amid frigid temps