If you know of local business openings or closings, please notify us here.
· Chad Paul to retire as president and CEO of Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Northeastern Pennsylvania
· Rich Wuerthele will be Crayola's new CEO starting on January 16, 2020.
· Häagen-Dazs to open at Lehigh Valley Mall in 2020. It will join recently-opened eateries Johnny's Bagels & Deli, Auntie Anne's, Cinnabon, and Bōls
· Jean-Claude Dubacher has been appointed Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of B. Braun Medical Inc.
· Pepper Palace, a hot sauce shop with around 140 brands, is opening at Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Pottstown.
· Giant Food Stores opens Beer & Wine Eatery at Wind Gap store. Grand opening with beer and wine tastings on Dec. 6 from 5-7 p.m.
· Goodwill Keystone Area opened a new retail store and donation center at 2675 MacArthur Road in Whitehall Township. The center will be open Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
· Kabab and Chutney, an Indian restaurant, recently opened on 3812 Easton-Nazareth HWY Easton. The hours are 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday through Sunday (closed on Tuesday).