- Humidity: 51%
- Cloud Coverage:27%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:36:46 AM
- Sunset: 08:35:50 PM
Partly sunny, hot and moderately humid with a heavy t-storm; storms can bring flooding and damaging winds.
A shower or heavy thunderstorm in spots this evening; otherwise, partly to mostly cloudy and humid.
Not as hot, but still rather humid with clouds and sun; a stray shower or storm.
- Pandemic makes local venues think outside the box for 4th of July festivities
- Canada health official says MLB season exemption not assured
- Date set for move of 19th-century schoolhouse in Berks
- Pittsburgh’s spread helps drive up state COVID-19 infections
- More fireworks in Americans' hands for July 4 raises risks
- Car stops short of hitting house on Route 422 in Exeter
- State police allege Lehigh County man threatens family with circular saw, pipe
- MLB cancels All-Star Game for first time since 1945
- Lehigh County man allegedly flashes gun at trooper trying to serve arrest warrant
- DA: 3 drug suspects sought in roundup still at large