As featured on
This weekend, travel back in time as the National Museum of Industrial History in Bethlehem hosts the 1876 World's Fair Weekend, celebrating engineering, industry, and culture.
- Humidity: 91%
- Cloud Coverage:25%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:32:22 AM
- Sunset: 08:36:26 PM
Sunny and comfortable; a perfect day!
Clear to partly cloudy.
Partly sunny skies and still comfortable for one final day; more clouds and a shower possible towards the shore.
- Arrest made in Bethlehem shooting investigation
- Amber alert issued for missing baby in Reading
- Department of Education visits local middle school to help distribute meals to students
- Legislation passes clarifying authority of Pa. Secretary of Health
- Pennsylvania Senate votes for common sense voter ID legislation
- Rep. McNeill asks lawmakers to make mental health a top priority
- State senators debate on where to spend budget surplus
- Health Beat: CORI: New type of robotic surgery gives Susan a better knee
- Adaptive bikes are helping disabled children ride
- Massive heat waves strike the West Coast
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.