- Humidity: 61%
- Cloud Coverage:10%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:32 AM
- Sunset: 06:17:58 PM
Cooler and windy as sunshine mixes with clouds; a spotty afternoon shower is not out of the question, especially to the north. Winds gusting over 30mph at times.
Becoming mostly clear and cool. There could be a stray shower early.
A cool breeze as sunshine mixes with clouds. There could still be a brief shower, mainly north.
- Berks DA: Double shooting in Leesport leaves woman dead, man believed to have shot her injured
- 1 killed, 2 injured in Hereford Twp. multi-vehicle crash
- Person of interest in New Jersey murder arrested in Lehigh County
- NJ teen shot, killed late Saturday in Middle Smithfield Twp., police say
- Matey's in Fountain Hill serves last dishes, expands frozen pizza facility
- 5 times as many police have died of COVID than gunfire in pandemic
- New restaurant coming to Pottsville
- Saint Clair man hit by vehicle, killed while crossing Deturksville Road
- Weekend weather whiplash - noticeably cooler Sunday
- Costumed kids march the streets for Berks, Northampton Halloween parades