- Humidity: 37%
- Cloud Coverage:77%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 05:53:18 AM
- Sunset: 08:04:15 PM
Cool with some sunshine early, then increasing clouds; rain developing later in the day from west to east.
Cloudy with some periods of light rain or drizzle.
Mostly cloudy, a bit brisk, and chilly; a shower or two.
- Colleagues remember beloved doctor at LVHN who saved countless lives
- Accident sends vehicles crashing through Poconos café
- Sheriff: Girl shoots 3 at Idaho school; teacher disarms her
- Upper Macungie residents voice concern about proposed Sheetz location
- Seasonably cool amid daily rain chances
- Bridge starts to sink down from road in eastern Berks
- Common meds linked to dementia
- Man, 70, hurt in possible hit-and-run near Quakertown
- Calls for increase in state spending on education grow louder as Pa. budget deadline looms
- 'We don't want to be that county dragging behind other counties,' Berks commissioner says about vaccination rate