BETHLEHEM, Pa. - As we head into the final weekend of Bethlehem's biggest outdoor event of the year, local businesses are taking stock of their haul so far.
The nice weather this year for Musikfest has businesses on Main Street raking in the cash.
Some, like the Hotel Bethlehem, are breaking records.
"Will be a record year assuming the weather holds up the way it is," Bruce Haines, the hotel's managing partner, said.
"Oh lovely this is a gift. This is more money than I make on a hot sunny day In August," Arlene Brockell, owner of Chocolate Lab, said.
It's a constant stream of people coming in all day long," Donald Flad with Tapas on Main said.
Everyone is grateful for the exposure.
"The whole town is alive it's the biggest party of the year how could you not have fun," Brockell said.
"Musikfest is just great for the community it's an asset it brings millions of people into town," Flad said.
However, they're also grateful it's almost over.
"I'm very tired and I'm happy that it's almost over my hands are numb but it's a lot of fun," Brockell said.
Quavo jokes about selling Popeye's sandwiches for $1,000 eachJoe Raedle/Getty Images
From waiting in hour-long lines to hitting up multiple restaurants -- people are going to extreme lengths to find a Popeyes chicken sandwich.Read More »
Christina Aguilera celebrates 20th anniversary of her debut albumSteve Jennings/Getty Images
What a girl wants is to celebrate 20 years of making hit songs ...Read More »
'My So-Called Life' debuted 25 years agoHulu via CNN
When my "My So-Called Life" premiered in 1994, Angela Chase (played by a 13-year-old Claire Danes) and her circle of friends made a generation of teens feel not so alone.Read More »
Disney reveals Emma Stone's new look as a punk rock Cruella de VilWalt Disney Studios via CNN
Disney teased fans on Saturday with a sneak peek at Cruella de Vil's new punk rock look -- which left fans a little confused.Read More »
Rocker Eddie Money announces he has esophageal cancerSteve Jennings/Getty Images for iHeartMedia
Eddie Money announced Saturday he has stage 4 esophageal cancer in a preview clip of his reality show "Real Money."Read More »
Jeezy's Weather Channel forecast predicts a high chance of snowBrad Barket/Getty Images for Power 105.1
Atlanta has a new meteorologist, and he's predicting a high chance of snow. In Atlanta. In August.Read More »
Disney debuts trailer for 'Lady and the Tramp' live-action remakeWalt Disney Studios/YouTube via CNN
Break out the pup-corn! Disney just released the first official trailer of its live-action remake of "Lady and the Tramp."Read More »
Kit Harington confirmed for role in Marvel's 'The Eternals'Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images
Kit Harington has been confirmed for a role in Marvel's "The Eternals," bringing the "Game of Thrones" star into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.Read More »
- Christina Aguilera celebrates 20th anniversary of her debut album
- 'My So-Called Life' debuted 25 years ago
- Disney reveals Emma Stone's new look as a punk rock Cruella de Vil
- Rocker Eddie Money announces he has esophageal cancer
- Jeezy's Weather Channel forecast predicts a high chance of snow
- Disney debuts trailer for 'Lady and the Tramp' live-action remake
- Kit Harington confirmed for role in Marvel's 'The Eternals'
- 'Black Panther' sequel release date announced
- Barack Obama just tweeted his summer 2019 playlist
- Jonas Brothers concert cuts short, leaving Toronto fans confused
- Lizzie McGuire goes from 13 to 30 in reboot starring Hilary Duff
- 'Ballers' canceled, star Dwayne Johnson pays tribute
- Obi-Wan Kenobi and 'The Mandalorian' bring the Force to Disney+
- Yes, there's a socialism-themed Monopoly game
- Lara Spencer apologizes for criticizing Prince George's ballet lessons
- Former federal prosecutor to investigate Jussie Smollett case
- Lehigh Valley - 10-year-old struck by bullet at Coca Cola Park honored by Allentown Police
- Pennsylvania - Man charged in hazing death gets 2 years probation
- Berks - Shooting in Reading sends one man to hospital
- Lehigh Valley - Community cleans up Allentown elementary school ahead of new school year
- Berks - Fire crews respond to structure fire in Robesonia