Break-ups are always difficult, in fact, most individuals would prefer not to see their ex again.
Other people, however, not only remain friends with the former lovers, but also become best friends with their ex's new partner.
Read on to find out who these open and loving stars are...
- Humidity: 60%
- Cloud Coverage: 74%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:22:48 AM
- Sunset: 05:00:43 PM
Still cold with sunshine giving way to increasing clouds. Some snow possible towards sunset.
Increasingly windy with snow developing in the evening with a few inches likely before a changeover to rain from south to north. 1-4" for most, a bit more in the Poconos, less towards the I-95 corridor. Temperatures will rise through the 30s overnight.
Cloudy and increasingly windy with a few rain and snow showers in the morning, and a snow shower or two in the afternoon.
- Authorities investigating homicide in Reading
- Bitterly cold tonight and first thing Sunday morning; snow changing to rain Sunday night
- 4 men charged in connection with metal theft at Advantage Electrical Services in Plainfield Twp.
- People get ready for winter weather expected to follow deep freeze
- Warminster Twp. police seeking information about fatal crash
- Wolf Administration asking residents to stay home during anticipated winter storm
- Home plumbing expert explains how best to protect your pipes from freezing, cracking amid frigid temps
- Berks County braces for winter weather ahead of expected storm
- Girl Scout Cookies arrive in the Lehigh Valley
- Ex-Alabama QB Jay Barker charged with domestic violence