(CNN) - Ever wondered where your favorite "Friends" characters would end up 25 years later?
Luckily, Jennifer Aniston is spilling insight that has us feeling super nostalgic.
"Yes," she said when asked on "Today" Wednesday if her character Rachel Green and boyfriend Ross Geller [David Schwimmer] would still be together in present day. "Absolutely."
As for their on-screen daughter?
"Emma's grown up ... High school? Yeah, she's in high school. Let's say junior high," Aniston replied.
Fans of the former sitcom are hungry for a reunion or reboot.
But Aniston has sent mixed signals on whether it will happen.
First she told Ellen DeGeneres that she and her co-stars are down to reunite.
"Listen, I told you this, I would do it. The girls would do it. And the boys would do it, I'm sure," Aniston told DeGeneres.
But seemed to walk back those comments a bit earlier this week.
"Well, 'no' was getting me nowhere, and 'maybe' was getting me nowhere. So I thought I'd try 'yes.' See what would happen," Aniston told Entertainment Tonight on Monday. "Sorry!"
Spidey's in danger!Read More »
- Netflix could face trouble ahead. Here's why
- TV's sketch comedy boom is hip, smart and inclusive
- Anna Chlumsky reveals how 'Veep' completely 'changed her life'
- 'The Matrix' reloads with Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss
- 'Succession' renewed for Season 3
- Camping canceled at Phish's Colorado concerts due to plague
- Watching for strong storms as temperatures stay very warm, humidity stays high
- Phillipsburg considering rent control ordinance
- Berks bus drivers gear up for new school year
- Bethlehem City Councilman accuses colleagues of talking 'behind the scenes'
- Wellness checklist for students headed to college
- Reward offered for information on Pottstown shooting suspects
- Cone Appétit offers comfort foods in a bread cone
- Police: Man dead after shooting in Reading
- Cumru Township Commissioners name new vice president
- Spring Twp. police investigating after thefts from unlocked cars