Stacker looked at release data from The Numbers on movies that were initially given a limited release and eventually expanded. To qualify, the film had to open in less than 600 theaters and could not have expanded by more than 1,000 theaters in one week.
- Humidity: 46%
- Cloud Coverage: 15%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 06:54:13 AM
- Sunset: 06:50:20 PM
Cooler with sun and some clouds. Stray shower possible.
Partly cloudy skies.
Partly sunny and seasonably cool.
- Teen, 16, charged in shooting death of 15-year-old in Allentown park
- Police: Hit-and-run crash prompted lockdown of Southern Lehigh schools
- Allentown School District planning community forum after student shot, killed over the weekend
- Water main break closes roads in Northampton
- Coroner searching for Reading woman's next of kin
- Lowhill Twp. planners nix warehouse land development plan
- Hurricane Ian nears Cuba on path to strike Florida as Cat 4
- Woman dies after getting pinned underneath door of her vehicle in Upper Saucon
- Crossing guards in BASD get a pay hike
- 71 pounds of marijuana found during traffic stop in Monroe, police say